- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 16 oz Asparagus
- 1/2 oz Thyme
- 4 tsp Veggie Stock concentrate
- 8 oz grape tomatoes
- 4 Scallions
- 1 1/2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1 oz sliced almonds
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Prep: Adjust rack to middle position ans preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. Mince garlic. Trim and discard woody bottom ends from asparagus; but stalks crosswise into 3-inch pieces. Strip thyme leaves from stems; discard stems and roughly chop leaves. In a small pot, combine stock concentrate and 2 cup water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Roast Veggies: Toss garlic, asparagus, tomatoes, and half the thyme on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast, tossing halfway through, until asparagus is tender and tomatoes burst, 12-15 minutes.
- Cook Scallion whites: Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from green. Melt 2 TBSP butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add scallion whites and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Toast Couscous: Add couscouse and remaining thyme to same pot. Cook, stirring, until grains are lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Simmer Couscous: Pour simmering stock into pot with couscous mixture. Reduce to a low simmer, cover, and cook until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from pot, if necessary.
- Serve: Fluff couscous with a fork; season with salt and pepper. Divide between plates, then top with roasted veggies. Sprinkle with almond, feta, and scallion greens.
Recipe adapted from Hello Fresh