- 2 Tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 lb chicken breasts (skinless and boneless, cut into bite size pieces)
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes (1 can)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup chicken broth (or 1 tsp chicken broth concentrate)
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- Cook the chicken: Heat the olive oil in a large skilled or Dutch oven. Add the chicken to the Dutch oven and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink on the outside (about 5 minutes).
- Add flavor: Add the onion, garlic, curry powder and stir. Cooking for 2 more minutes then add the chicken broth, coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar. Stir everything together, bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve: Serve over rice and garnish with the parsley.
Recipe adapted from Jo Cooks