- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (rice, or almond)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons GF Starch
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (you can buy dairy free chocolate chips, the brand I’ve seen is Simple Joy)
- Mix together the sugar and oil.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix until combined
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Just mixing until you don’t see flour. (don’t over mix).
- Add the chocolate chips.
Allow the dough to rest 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Bake cookies on a well greased cookie sheet or silicon mat. Bake 10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before moving to wire rack. *This is to allow cookies to be firm enough to hold shape.
~Recipe adapted from Yammies Guten Freedom