- 3/4 cup Peanut butter (or any kind of nut butter)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 cups Cheerios (or similar shaped cereal)
- Oil spray (for baking dish & measuring cup)
- Optional: sprinkles
- Spray oil on a 9×9 baking dish
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a medium pot
- Heat to combine
- Add Cheerios and combine well, using spatula
- Pour mixture into baking dish and flatten with spatula
- Add sprinkles on top at this point if you’d like.
- Let cool completely before serving (it will be firmer after cooling)
Big tip: Spray measuring cup with oil prior to measuring peanut butter and honey. This will allow the ingredients to fall out easier when adding to pot.
~Recipe adapted from the The Lazy Dish