- 15 oz (3 cups) Flour
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 fl oz Warm Water
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add Yeast, sugar, olive oil, and water and stir until copmbined.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and kneed for 5-10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place flour into a stand mixing bowl and make a well in the center. Use dough hook.
- Add yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water and turn on low combined (about 3 minutes).
- Turn to medium and kneed for 5-10 minutes or until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap or clean cloth. Set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, kneed lightly.
Makes enough dough for 4 10-12″ thin pizzas.Spread with desired toppings and bake in 450 degrees preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
~Recipe adapted from Saving Dollars & Sense