- 1 pound uncooked pasta (I used whole wheat spaghetti)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- optional toppings: toasted sesame seeds, extra green onions, extra black pepper
- Cooking pasta al dente according to package instructions in a large stockpot of generously-salted water.
- Meanwhile, as the pasta is cooking, whick together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, groun ginger, chili garlic sauce, garlic powder and black pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it. Then immediately toss the pasta with the sauce and green onions until combined.
- Serve warm or cold, sprinkle with your desired toppings. Or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
~Recipe courtesy of gimme some oven