Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups nuts (I used 1 cup each almonds, pecans, & walnuts)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Combine vanilla extract and egg white in a large bowl; stir with whisk until foamy. Stir in nuts.
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and cardamom in a small bowl. Sprinkle over nuts, tossing to coat.
- Place nut mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Turn off oven.
- Toss nuts, breaking pieces apart. Return pan to oven, and leave pan in oven for an additional 10 minutes (with the oven still turned off).
- Cool to room temperature. Store nuts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
~Recipe from thekitchenismyplayground.com