Prep: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- course salt & ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 head (10 ounce) red-leaf lettuce, torn bite size
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On large rimmed baking sheet, toss together sweet potatoes, onion, and oil, season with salt & pepper. Roast until sweet potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add green beans and walnuts to sheet; toss. Roast until green beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, and garlic; season dressing with salt & pepper.
- Top lettuce with roasted vegetable mixture; drizzle with dressing.