Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 4 chicken breasts (I used 2 large pieces & divided horizontally)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 can/jar artichoke hearts, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a casserole pan with cooking spray, and place chicken breasts in the pan. Sprinkle with dried basil and salt & pepper.
- Top with zucchini, sliced cherry tomatoes, and salt & pepper.
- Layer on artichoke hearts & chopped bacon.
- Top wih shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through (165°F).