- 1 bag (10 oz) Hershey Candy Cane Kisses (unwrapped)
- 1 bag white chocolate peppermint m&m’s
- square pretzels
- Christmas sprinkles
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay out 63 pretzels on the cookie sheet and place an unwrapped candy cane Hershey kiss on each pretzel. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Immediately press a peppermint m&m on top of each Hershey kiss. If wanted, sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on each one.
- Let the cookie sheet sit out on the counter for 2 hours so the Hershey kiss has time to harden up.
*Place in freezer or outside (if it’s cold) to harden the chocolates faster 🙂
~ Receipe adapted from togetherasfamily.com
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted, plus more for buttering the baking dish
- 3 to 4 large sweet potatoes (about 1 3/4 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- For the sweet potatoes: Add 1 3/4 pounds peeled and cubed sweet potatoes to a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool. Mash the sweet potatoes.
- For the filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk together the butter, mashed sweet potatoes, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs in a large bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- For the topping: Combine the flour, brown sugar, butter and salt in a medium bowl until moist and mixture clumps together. Stir in the pecans. Spread the mixture over the top of the sweet potatoes in an even layer. Bake until mostly set in the center and golden on top, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot.
~Recipe adapted from Food Network Kitchen