- 1 bag (10 oz) Hershey Candy Cane Kisses (unwrapped)
- 1 bag white chocolate peppermint m&m’s
- square pretzels
- Christmas sprinkles
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay out 63 pretzels on the cookie sheet and place an unwrapped candy cane Hershey kiss on each pretzel. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Immediately press a peppermint m&m on top of each Hershey kiss. If wanted, sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on each one.
- Let the cookie sheet sit out on the counter for 2 hours so the Hershey kiss has time to harden up.
*Place in freezer or outside (if it’s cold) to harden the chocolates faster 🙂
~ Receipe adapted from togetherasfamily.com