- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coco powder
- 1.2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9×13 baking dish
- In a medium mixing bowl. Add butter and sugar together, combining well.
- Add one egg at a time, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in vanilla, cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Just until combined (don’t overmix)
- Place in 9×13 dish spreading equally with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. Don’t over cook
- Let brownies cool completely before using a cookie cutter to cut-out heart shapes.
- Top with caramel, sprinkles, whip cream, or whatever you’d like