- 1 can refried beans (vegetarian)
- 1 tub vegan sour cream (I used Tofutti)
- 1 package of guacamole (directions to make guac below)
- 1 quarter Iceberg Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- Using a large casserole dish. Spread can of refried beans evenly on the bottom of the dish. Be sure to spread all the way to the edges.
- Place dollops of sour cream in dish over refried beans. Using the back of a spoon gently spread sour cream evenly,over entire dish.
- Place dollops of guacamole on top of sour cream. Use the back of a clean spoon to spread guac evenly over the sour cream.
- Sprinkle lettuce, tomatoes, olives, & cheese over the top.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
How to make Guacamole: I use 2 avocados. Half avocado, discard pit, and spoon avocado meat into medium dish. Using the back of a fork mash avocado until smooth. Add a pinch of salt, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder, 1/4 tsp of onion powder, and a squeeze of lime.
My Bite of Life ~ Mikaila