- Nonstick cooking Spray, for basket (I use Avocado because it has a high smoking point)
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at the joint and tips removed
- Kosher Salt
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red-Hot
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
1. Pre-heat air fryer to 360 degrees. Meanwhile, Pat the chicken wings dry and sprinkle generously with salt. Spray the air frying basket with cooking spray. Place the wings in the fryer basket so they are not touching (if necessary to fit, line up the drumettes standing along sides). Set the air fryer to 360 degrees F and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the wings with tongs and cook for 12 minutes more. Flip the wings again, increase the heat to 390 degrees F and cook until the outsides are extra-crispy, about 6 minutes more.
2. Meanwhile, warm the butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Whisk in the hot sauce.
3. Toss the wings with the butter mixture to coat in a large bowl and serve with dressing on the side.
*Cooking recipe works for any flavor sauce you would like to use.
~Recipe from Food Network