- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts or thighs boneless and skinless, cubed
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil, sliced
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup tortellini uncooked
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add cubed chicken for 5-10 minutes, turning a couple of times until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan onto plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt & pepper, to taste. Cook on medium 5-10 minutes until asparagus is cooked through. Remove vegetables to plate with cooked chicken.
- Cook tortellini according to the package instructions, drain.
- Add cooked chicken back to the skillet. Add Basil pesto. Stir to coat.
- Add cooked tortellini, halved cherry tomatoes, and asparagus mixture to the skillet with the chicken. Stir to combine. Add more pesto if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!