- 2 cups dry quinoa
- 1 bell pepper. diced (I used 1/2 red & 1/2 orange)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 5 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa following package directions, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Saute onions and bell peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini &grape tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked quinoa to pan along with garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste.
- Can be served warm or cold.
~Recipe from Mikaila