- 1 box Puff pastry sheets
- 1/4 cup jelly or jam for center
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. powder sugar
- 2 tsp flour
- Thaw frozen dough on counter for 30 minutes. You want to be able to unfold dough without it breaking.
- Dust worksurface with flour. Unfold dough on working surface and cute into 4″ squares using a pizza wheel or sharp knife
- Move each square to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Make slits on the corners of each square, leaving a 1/2 inch uncut in center.
- Fold one corner of each section to the square to the center. This will create the pinwheel.
- Using a fork poke holes in the center of the pin wheel, where you’ll place the jelly.
- Place 1/4 tsp of jelly in the center of the pinwheel.
- Mix egg & water together in a small dish.
- Brush egg wash onto surface of dough to achieve a golden crust while cooking
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes
- Remove and cool 5 minutes, dust with powder sugar and enjoy!
~My Bite of Life