Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 3 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a shallow, non-porous dish or bowl, mix together olive oil and melted butter. Stir in lemon juice, mustard, basil, and garlic, and season with salt and white pepper. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, and thread onto skewers. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange skewers on preheated grill. Cook for 4 minutes, turn once, or until opaque.
*I had cut the recipe in half when I made it (as shown in picture).~Recipe from allrecipe.com