- 20-22 ounce can pie filling fruit
- 1 box Angel Food cake (dry)
- Can whip cream
- In a large bowl combine contents of Angel food cake with the entire can of pie filling.
- Place in an ungreased 9×13 pan at 350°F for 28-30 minutes.
- Serve with whip cream as topping
*I find it easier and less messy to fold the dry angel food cake into the pie filling in increments. If making the day ahead you’ll want to cover the cake with whip cream the day you serve it, as the cake will deflate and not look as pretty.
~Recipe via Kelli