- 2 Tbalespoons unslated butter
- 1 large or 2 small leeks, halved & sliced crosswise into very thin half moons and washed well (after cutting)
- Course salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream or half & half
- 1/4 chiffonade of basil
- Store bought ravioli (I used mushroom ravioli for the picture above)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until foamy. Add leek and season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until leek is translucent, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini and corn and cook until tender and color is bright, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in a large pot of boiling water, to package directions.
- Stir in cream and basil and season with salt and pepper. Serve over ravioli.
~Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart Cooking School book