- 5 cups broccoli florets, (I blanched them so it was easier for my toddler to eat it)
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried & crumbled
- 2/3 cups raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine broccoli florets, bacon, raisins, and onions in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together mayo, sugar, and vinegar. Give sugar time to dissolve.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture. Stir well.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
*This serves a large group as a side.
~Recipe adapted from twotwentyone.net